The Standard License gives you the right to use any item purchased on Get Mockups (www.getmockups.pro) in a Personal or Commercial project for yourself or a client, but the item cannot be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
Allows the Standard License for items on Get Mockups (www.getmockups.pro):
- Personal or commercial use.
- Fonts, Add-Ons (actions, textures, etc.), mockups, and other installable items may only be installed on a single computer, but can be used in multiple projects.
- For yourself or on behalf of a client.
- On its own, or as part of work.
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale.
- Cannot be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (and even for free).
- Cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
Editorial Use Restriction for Some Products.
The following restrictions apply to any Get Mockups Products affixed with an “Editorial” notice on its Product Page. The Editorial notice is one way to alert you that certain subject matter depicted by Get Mockups, such as a manufactured product under a brand name, may be protected by another party’s Intellectual Property rights (“Other-Party Intellectual Property”).
Other-Party Intellectual Property.
Get Mockups does not own or license any Other-Party Intellectual Property. Get Mockups does not in any way make any representations or warranties about Other-Party Intellectual Property. You are solely responsible for determining the need for and, if appropriate, obtaining any needed Other-Party clearance, consent, or release to use any Other-Party Intellectual Property in your creations.
If you’re still unclear about the Standard License, please contact the support.